Dear Club Member
The 2018-19 AGM will be held at the clubhouse at 7pm on Thursday May 16th 2019.
The agenda will be as follows:
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To consider and approve the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on Thursday May 11th, 2018. These are available on the club website.
3. To receive a report from the President.
4. To receive a report from the Chairman.
5. To receive a report from the Junior Section.
6. To receive a report from the Head Coach, the Club Captain, and the Second Team Captain for season, and to outline their visions and aspirations for next season.
7. To receive a Financial Report from the Treasurer setting out financial performance for the season, the current asset and liability position, and future projections.
8. To elect the Members of the Management Committee for next season.
9. To hear any other matter for the consideration of the Management Committee during the ensuing year but on which no voting shall be allowed
Should you have any resolution you wish to submit, please email the details to the secretary no later than Thursday 9th May.
Any resolutions will be considered by the management committee.
A further notice will be posted here no later than 21 days prior to the meeting.
Only fully paid-up club members with full voting rights will be eligible to vote.
Secretary Romsey RUFC